Monday, February 27, 2012

Long time, no post.

It has been a while since I posted, so here's my first post of 2012 :D

I was a little tired of my blog and kimono related stuff, but now I am back with some new ideas and ready for a new year of kimono adventures. Since money is usually a very important variable when it comes to buying kimono and I am always kinda short on it, I decided this year is going to be a kimono-maintenance-year :P
Hopefully this will work out and no unresistible beauty pops up in auctions. Either way, I do have various kimono and accessories currently unwearable due to different reasons.

A big issue for me is always my height in combination with small kimono and inspired by this thread I found several candidates for some altering tests. One is currently with my grandmother, hopefully going to become some centimetres wider. Some others are planned.

Oh and I do need to work on some new articles of my kimono-guide. There are still some unfinished ones waiting for completion. Same goes for the missing points of the kimono-challange (where many other blogs joined in, while I didn't watch ^^) 


Updates, updates, updates, we need updates! (^_^")




No comments:

Post a Comment